Terms & Conditions
Win a meal for 2 monthly draw
Terms and Conditions
- This is a promotion by Billy’s on the Road (the Promoter).
- The winner will receive lunch for two people to the total value of £30. The prize can be taken at any time during weekday lunch service hours at Billy’s on the Road (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays). The meal must be pre-booked and confirmed with Billy’s on the Road. Reservations are subject to table availability.
- The winner will be drawn on the first of each month from all cards filled in and submitted in the preceding month. The winner will be notified by email.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (aged 18 or over) excluding employees of Billy’s on the Road and their families, and employees of any other company associated with the competition and their families.
- To enter and be eligible to win you must complete all details on the card and hand it to a member of staff at Billy’s on the Road. No purchase is necessary.
- The prize draw will be overseen by an independent observer and the winner will be randomly chosen from the qualifying entries received.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or cancel this promotion at any stage.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that these Terms and Conditions are accepted and entry into the prize draw shall constitute acceptance.
- Winners agree to participate in any post draw publicity if requested. The name and Town/City of the prize winner will be shown on the Billy’s on the Road Facebook and Twitter pages.
- If you do not wish to be entered into the draw, please email email@example.com detailing your name & email address.
Billy’s Kids’ Challenge
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ‐ RULES OF ENTRY:
- Open to children 16 and under
- The closing date for entry is 7pm on Wednesday, 31st January 2018. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- All names and suggestions will be considered by Billy Willison and her team who have the final decision on the dishes chosen to go on the new menu and will pick the ultimate winner.
- All suggestions chosen to go on the new menu will be contacted by 17th February 2018. Parents’ or carers’ permission will be requested before any publicity.
- The best name/dish will win a family meal for four to be claimed by 31 March, 2018.
- Parents/carers will be contacted in advance of publicity.
- The prize is as offered as is, there is no cash alternative. No purchase necessary.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All information forms part of the terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, you agree to receive periodic newsletters from Billys on the Road. You can unsubscribe at any time. Information given will not be supplied to any third party.